 General / 19826
  LEGO in the new Metal Gear Solid 2 mpg

This new MGS2 mpg movie shows Konami's production studios, complete with a couple buckets of Lego to play with (for inspiration, no doubt). (URL) click the second .mpg link (the 14+ Mb one, there's your warning, modem users). -Adam 8^D (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO in the new Metal Gear Solid 2 mpg

They are using Lego to design the levels. That is what a friend of mine told me who can't wait for the game. If it is true or not I don't know. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO in the new Metal Gear Solid 2 mpg

(...) modem (...) Interesting, the game looks sweet. It looks like they are using the LEGO for building placements or something. Definitely need to go to lugnet.build for proper color / building techiques, however. : ) Notice the N64 & controllers (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO in the new Metal Gear Solid 2 mpg - Solution for LEGO Question!

To All, I was just looking at the PSM Magazine for August 2000, Issue 36, Volume 4, at the Metal Gear Solid 2 part, and located on page 36, and 37, this video, which is posted earlier, is there. Sure enough, there is a good picture of the LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)