 General / 19826
19825  |  19827
Subject:
LEGO in the new Metal Gear Solid 2 mpg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:49:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This new MGS2 mpg movie shows Konami's production studios, complete with a
couple buckets of Lego to play with (for inspiration, no doubt).

http://www.dailyradar.com/features/game_feature_page_1073_3.html

Just click the second .mpg link (the 14+ Mb one, there's your warning, modem
users).

-Adam   8^D