 General / 19833
Re: LEGO in the new Metal Gear Solid 2 mpg - Solution for LEGO Question!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:47:09 GMT

To All,

    I was just looking at the PSM Magazine for August 2000, Issue 36, Volume
4, at the Metal Gear Solid 2 part, and located on page 36, and 37, this
video, which is posted earlier, is there. Sure enough, there is a good
picture of the LEGO elements and creations from the video, along with the
N64 and controllers, and the caption says,

"Before building an environment in the actual game, the designers piece a
rough blueprint of it together, brick by brick, with Legos (Need to check
TLC policy on this!) to see how it will play out."

Interesting how I saw this after we saw this video. Definitely a good
creation tool! : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!