 General / 19719
  Re: 2001 rumours

I love the Wild Wild West theme idea. I used to watch the show on TV all the time (before and after it went to reruns). My favorite LEGO set is #396 - the Thatcher Perkins Locomotive, an 1863 vintage western style train locomotive. (I never met a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2001 rumours / western train

Gary, Isn't 3225 a start in that direction? And there was 726.... BTW, how many large spoked wheels do you have?? Have you redone the 396 in any colors other than the original black/blue/red? I redid mine, substituting grey for red, and would like (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2001 rumours / western train

(...) Hi Paul, I have not yet built a Thatcher Perkins in other colors, but I was mulling it over. I have built a coal tender and old style passenger car in the 1860's style to the Thatcher Perkins scale (using small spoked wheels), but haven't yet (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

  colorful western trains

(...) Photographs for trains in the 19th century are, naturally, all in black and white. From these photographs you can never tell that these western trains were actually so colorful. How/where can you find the colored pictures of these western (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)