 General / 1966
1965  |  1967
Subject:
8880 Super Car ... =? Diablo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:33:09 GMT

I finally got my 8880 Super Car, and after I was finished, I
brought it into my office.  Currently at my office, I have a model
of the Diablo.  After looking at the two, it appears that the base
shape of both are EXTREMELY similar.  Of course with
Lego, you cannot represent something exactly, but the same
shape is very close.  Including the windshield, front grill/ground
effects
mirrors ...and basic shape of the wing, and rear end.

Is my imagination just running away with me? or is there something
to this?

Please note, that I do know that the Diablo does not have 4WS, and
other possible additions that was made by TLG.

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto://jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc