 General / 1965
Re: When is a set a set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:50:31 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <369b510b.4248718@lugnet.com>...
OK, here is a zen question for the Set-Purists[1] to ponder:

I bought a bag of lego at a garage sale.  Among other things, it
included pieces and instructions for two small sets.  Both sets can be
built (simultaneously) from the pieces in the bag, except for one
minifig which was common to both sets.  There was only one of him.

So: which set is complete?
Or: to which set does the minifig belong?

Looks like this is an American minifig, holding two jobs, time-sharing his
assets.

Eric