 General / 1964
Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:13:37 GMT

And here I thought my FOTW was upstaged by S@H.  My wife found an 8277 at
Walmart for $20.  The box had been opened, but not the bags inside.  What
was really amazing to me is that my non-Lego wife actually bought this for
me despite here general antipathy to my Lego habit -er- hobby.

-John Van

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
8277 Giant Model Set $44.00 $22.00

Ouch. Just called and they said they were all out. How sad -- this is a
great source of big structural parts.

Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/