 General / 19652
Re: Observations about new catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:23:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
Actually.... there are quite a few saucy or mean minifigs... e.g. • adventurers,
wild west, 4811 'fig...
But no sadness, fear or frustration... huh.

The Luke Skywalker minifig seems to be expressing, um, consternation,
perhaps.

Oh, yeah... the SW 'figs are undoubtly nice, IMHO - they are great for
characters, I use them a lot for castle (1); but when one gets as many
multiples of them as I'm sure we all do, it gets VERY annoying. And too bad.

The Queen Leonara 'fig always seemed a tad concerned to me... about her
daughter maybe? :-)

-Shiri

(1) I think it was Leah C. that dubbed the SW line as "better for castle than
Castle"! Hehe ;-)