 General / 19646
19645  |  19647
Subject:
Observations about new catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:19:44 GMT

I got my Summer 2000 catalog yesterday and have a few observations.

1)  Check out the minifig in the green #2 uniform on the front cover.  Why
don't they make a minifig with that facial expression?  (i'm half joking, but
I do have a point)  Besides the obvious hospitalized minifig, wouldn't he make
a great extremely worried character.  There may be 3 emotions portrayed by
standard lego people.
    A) Big Smile
    B) Major Anger
    C) Hero Poker face

With the exception of the saucy Han Solo, (which was a great lego
interpretation) there are no other emotions.  Where's sadness and fear and
confusion?

2) More Legos than ever are action oriented.  I refer to the soccer and the
Grip and Go Race cars.  Those of you who have Throw Bots and the like, I've
been curious.  How well do the wear when they're used in that continuous
crash 'em up, bang em up capacity?

Markus Wolf