 General / 19335
  How long before LD shows up in EBAY?

I was just wondering, with all the LEGO profiteers out there, how long it will be before we start seeing EBAY items that originated from LEGO Direct? For example, 2x2 white tiles or 2x2 white windows. I expect someone to sell a batch of 100 or so, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How long before LD shows up in EBAY?

(...) Would it not be even more profitable to put 5 lots of 20 2x2 white tiles up? Not everyone will bid on a lot of 100.:-) Jude Two guys walk into a bar... OUCH!!! (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How long before LD shows up in EBAY?

(...) Don't look at me...I haven't even ordered from LD yet...I am trying to put together an order, but I am waiting for those new green Ninjas... I had been hording tiles for my projects, but I may unload some of my used/ near mint ones on eBay to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

John Robert Blaze Kanehl <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FwMEv3.AIM@lugnet.com... (...) How would they "strangle" the market? The only thing they would do is rapidly bring the ebay price down until it is close enough to the Lego (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How long before LD shows up in EBAY?

I'm just glad I unloaded my white tiles (and gray tiles) on ebay already. Today I placed my LD order and got a ton more! (white) Now I can replace ALL the white plates that are standing in for marble floors! It was the clear vs tinted blue window (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How long before LD shows up in EBAY?

(...) lol....posibly... (...) I guess my concern was more accurately referring to LD possibly doing the speculated limited parts runs...I didn't mean to disparage you as a power seller...i know your reputation is flawless..your market analysis is (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How long before LD shows up in EBAY?

(...) That has been a dream of mine since I saw somone's castle with great flor designs awhile ago...heck of alot easier to pse figs than on studs sometimes...I liked the smooth finished look you get with the tiles. When I wan to get rid of m other (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)