 General / 19364
Re: How long before LD shows up in EBAY?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:06:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
I'm just glad I unloaded my white tiles (and gray tiles) on ebay already.  Today
I placed my LD order and got a ton more! (white) Now I can replace ALL the white
plates that are standing in for marble floors!

That has been a dream of mine since I saw somone's castle with great flor
designs awhile ago...heck of alot easier to pse figs than on studs
sometimes...I liked the smooth finished look you get with the tiles.

When I wan to get rid of m other tiles, i'll just combine them with a
desirable part (or keep them if the value is so low)

It was the clear vs tinted blue window news. I hate tinted-blue windows (except
for buses) and I plan to use the clear ones first in my diner (no not a train
car.)

I only owned some of the opaque thin walls previously...I did not recognize
the value of LD offering the tinted/clear versions til reading other Lugnet
comments.

I actually just got a few of the clear and tinted ones in a mixed lot...I
never had any before...I have never designed anything with them...but I
would like to add the tinted ones to some space designs or use some clear
ones to finally make a skyscraper type structure or a space station/base.