 General / 19271
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Beam Me Up Scottie!!! —Gary Istok
      (...) Hi Jamie, I think that LEGO can be great therapy for depression. Last summer my father passed away, and my mother was diagnosed with cancer. Needless to say I was depressed last year. LEGO helped me cope with that depression (as did a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Beam Me Up Scottie!!! —Daniel van der Graaf
     Hello Jamie, My condolences go out to you. I lost my father to AIDS a few years ago. I was very derpressed too. But I remember going out and buying the Searcher Sub as a sort of Lego therapy kit. A few years before that I used to drink way too much (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Beam Me Up Scottie!!! —Sheree Rosenkrantz
    Jamie Obrien <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote in message news:ejk1lsc2ne8kr2k...4ax.com... (...) I am very sorry you have lost a dear friend. For me, Lego is a act of creation. There are others things that have helped me too - planting flowers, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)