 General / 19257
    Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Will Middelaer
    Peter Callaway <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote in message news:FwHGCs.Lu@lugnet.com... (...) against (...) Check out this site for the perfect gift for any "gun free home"-owner: (URL) them put their safety on the line just like how they want (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Peter Callaway
   (...) Quite amusing actually. A bit different for us in Australia as we don't have an equivalent to the Second Ammendment. I haven't actually formulated a stance WRT cun control laws here. Whilst I was horrified at the Port Arthur massacre and other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) For what it's worth, the 2nd doesn't provide for arming the population. It merely allows the population to arm itself. As I understand it the Swiss government actively arms the population they seem to feel that it works quite nicely. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)