 General / 19257
  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

Peter Callaway <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote in message news:FwHGCs.Lu@lugnet.com... (...) against (...) Check out this site for the perfect gift for any "gun free home"-owner: (URL) them put their safety on the line just like how they want (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

(...) Quite amusing actually. A bit different for us in Australia as we don't have an equivalent to the Second Ammendment. I haven't actually formulated a stance WRT cun control laws here. Whilst I was horrified at the Port Arthur massacre and other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?

(...) For what it's worth, the 2nd doesn't provide for arming the population. It merely allows the population to arm itself. As I understand it the Swiss government actively arms the population they seem to feel that it works quite nicely. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)