 General / 19168
Re: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:00:40 GMT

Whytcross, Benjamin <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote:
Also, The space sets were not released until 1979, NOT 1978...at least in
Europe and Australia, I don't know about america, though....But then again,
that was samsonite, not real lego :)

Looks like it was '78 in the US. At least according to the Lugnet/Pause
database.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/