 General / 19169
RE: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:08:36 GMT

Fair enough...In my 1978 Australian full range catalogue, space isn't shown
at all, while in my instructions: 885,886,889,897 the (c) year in 1979, and
in my partial catalogue [which from referring to other catalogues, I've
dated to 1979] it shows the space as being new in 1979.

I think we need to verify the dates listed on lugnet/pause.....Anyone have
classic space instructions/catalogues showing space WAS available in the US
in 1978?

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)