 General / 19165
  RE: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) The minifig as we know it was a descendant of the 'stiffs' from 1975 [1](?). In 1978, 'Legoland' was created which was both the begining of town and of Castle as we know them. The minifig was also used with the maxifigs as both a baby, and as (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) Looks like it was '78 in the US. At least according to the Lugnet/Pause database. (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) Ben, I agree with you completely on the evolution of the minifigs! I couldn't have said it any better. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)