 General / 19144
  Is it the I's? or the Butts?

Those of us glued to the webcams during brickfest have pulled together the best shots and posted them on Brickshelf! We dare you to NAME THOSE BUTTS!!!!! go to (URL) time Guys, can we get the camera's a little higher??? be glad we didn't do a name (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it the I's? or the Butts?

(...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it the I's? or the Butts?

Seriously mookie, I suggest you hold a contest! The reward should be those minifig-between-the-...gs-peices, replicas of the pictures, in the same shade as the people pants/skirts/shorts :) Thanks for listening to my incessant ramblings Pearson (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it the I's? or the Butts?

(...) ROFLMAO!!!...!!! Tamy, you're a hoot. (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it the I's? or the Butts?

(...) Next year, I could bring a tripod which would help some, but I'm sure there are other folks who could bring some lighting stands of some sort which would allow the cams to be at or above head height. Of course one will still get a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it the I's? or the Butts?

(...) Better yet, how about a Mindstorms controlled mobile platform with the new Lego-cam mounted on it?! And have people control it via a web interface! They can raise, lower, and rotate the camera, and get it to travel around the room! Ok, so (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it the I's? or the Butts?

(...) The problem with that would be that the camera would be pretty low to the floor. Then you might get some nice "up the skirt" shots.... What would be nice though would be a platform which would at least allow one to pan the camera (someone here (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it the I's? or the Butts?

(...) Oh I'm sure we could get one that would be raisable between 3 and 5 feet or so-- it'd just take a lot of technic 1x4 racks and geared down motors! The main problem is just getting two web clients fighting over which direction the 'bot should (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is it the I's? or the Butts?

(...) wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)