 General / 19144
19143  |  19145
Subject:
Is it the I's? or the Butts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:01:03 GMT

Those of us glued to the webcams during brickfest have pulled together
the best shots and posted them on Brickshelf!

We dare you to NAME THOSE BUTTS!!!!!

go to http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=691

Next time Guys, can we get the camera's a little higher??? be glad we
didn't do a name that crotch contest ;=)

Enjoy!

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy