 General / 19081
  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Arrrgh, matey, 'tis better you ne'er 'peat that in the ears of dredful pirate Filz. He a'had a who' deck full o'pink chests to the brim! 'Twas like a field of Imperial pansies, Arrgh! -Shiri (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) sails? (...) As I be saying, lass, t'were sump'im a starboard-coaster be doin'. Bruz (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) I say, thou art wrongfully speaking, 'tis my belief, of the Queen's own treasure. Truely any who would call this dreadful does not know the power and beauty of the Crown Jewels! I shall personally speak to anyone who would insult the Queen's (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Treasure chest question

(...) Ye seem a bit confused, swabby. Iff'n the Queen had a pair o' crown jewels, she'd be King! The Corsair Arrrr, I be pushing the boundries o' good taste here on Lugnet. P'raps ye be right about the yardarm. ;-) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)