 General / 19016
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Design-A-Civvie Contest (rev B)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:26:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone!

Ok, I posted this last friday, but I've decided to re-post and extend my
deadline so more people can participate. I also eliminated the
one-submission-per-category limit, so you guys can submit as many as
you want!

<rest of post removed due to bandwidth considerations>

Heh... here's how Word 97 summarized the contset rules.

Mark's Lego Creations Design-a-Civvie Contest
- Contest Rules:

- No Movie vehicles. - Contest Categories:

- Personal Vehicles

- Commercial Vehicles

- Service Vehicles

- Racing Vehicles
This category pertains to vehicles used for racing of any kind. - Contest
Judging:

The only rule is it can't be a movie vehicle, the only important category is
racing... AutoSummarize is always good for a laugh.  (I like using it on short
stories and poetry to see what happens.)

-Andy &&