 General / 19015
Re: Lego lexicon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:57:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Lanteigne writes:
Thank Shiri, but I'm looking for the lexicon that define terms like AFOL,
NLLSO, POOPs, BURPs, and the like.

Oh, you mean my Acronym FAQ? Here it is, in its new version:

http://www.lugnet.com/~88/acronym_faq/

Great Shiri! I'll link to that page instead of the LUGNET post on the Lexicon
(see A: Acronym at http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/a.html)

greetings,
Frank