 General / 18968
    RE: legos biggest mistake is... —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) And here I was thinking rock raiders were released last year everywhere...The only set that I thought wasn't was the mini-fig pack [4930?] which I'm not sure if it was released in the US [but the US is restricted to sets produced in the US (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: legos biggest mistake is... —Dave Johann
     (...) Odd. Very odd. Why was TLG-Aus advertising them on there website in February of '99 then? I didn't see them on TLG's main site until months later. Even then, it took them quite awhile to be released here. (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        (canceled) —Dave Johann