 General / 18970
Re: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 05:08:19 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  RE: legos biggest mistake is...

(...) And here I was thinking rock raiders were released last year everywhere...The only set that I thought wasn't was the mini-fig pack [4930?] which I'm not sure if it was released in the US [but the US is restricted to sets produced in the US (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)