 General / 18968
RE: legos biggest mistake is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:51:40 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Johann [mailto:hardcoredj@techie.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 2:43 PM
To: lugnet.general@lugnet.com; lugnet.build.minifigs@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: legos biggest mistake is...

Their biggest mistake is to treat one country
like the only market that matters, and to more-or-less • ignore the rest of
the world.

This coming out of the continent the had Rock Raiders a year
before anyone else?
Interesting....

And here I was thinking rock raiders were released last year
everywhere...The only set that I thought wasn't was the mini-fig pack
[4930?] which I'm not sure if it was released in the US [but the US is
restricted to sets produced in the US (which has more 'general release' sets
than any other country)

For the record, the Rock raiders were released in Australia in
August/September last year [according to the catalogue]. I was sure they
were released several months earlier in other countries.

[Anyway, if they were released here a year before any other country, then
they must only be available here still, as it's not a year since they were
released yet]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)