 General / 18868
18867  |  18869
Subject:
Pictures of Lego Soccer Truck Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:11:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here are some pictures of the Lego Soccer Truck currently on tour, beginning at
Legoland.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/schuck

Things to note:

1) The Star War diorama contains current sets and other sets to be release?
Probably not but the Jabba ship, imperial shuttle, and AT-ST sure look nice.
The tautan is worth making.

2) Mickey's theme has a lot of nice new pieces including a new lamp post,
mini-fig scale picket fence, and others.  Looks great.

3) I'm not sure what the set number is but the Technic Silver Challenge is
dynamite!  The front wheel suspension looks like some new parts and the dull
silver parts makes it great.  It's big, along the size of the super cars.  I
hope its real.

4) The new race and adventures are there.

5) The truck comes from Conn. but I sure like to know what route it took, to
get smashed by those kind of bugs.

6) The outside display has buiding areas to make cars and race, soccer
challenge to play with, Mindstorms area (the sign mentions the dark side set
but it was not displayed, and a goalie test where soccer balls are thrown at
you.

A great tour to catch.  As a give away, there is a special brick and a shell
soccer player 3305.  The brick is the last image in photoshop format.