 General / 18844
  Are all soccer sets going to be available in the US?

While in Itally recently, I saw all 4of the soccer busses as well as 3402 (the grandstand with lights). I didn't really feel like carting these around in my luggage so I passed them by. However, now I'm not sure if these are available in the US. I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Are all soccer sets going to be available in the US?

Yes, they are available at S@H. I already have the blue van, black van, and lightstands. Haven't felt the need to order the red or white vans yet. (...) -- NOTE: I will be out of the office on Sabbatical from June 10 - Aug 1. I will be unable to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Are all soccer sets going to be available in the US?

(...) Just the other day, while taking a midnight Lego gathering trip to Meijer I saw most all of the soccer sets, including the big soccer field. I have also seen a few of the sets at TRU. Jim (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

Great! I'll be ordering some of those. Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:39417953.E17C4F...ape.com... (...) and (...) 3402 (...) seen (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Are all soccer sets going to be available in the US?

I made my bimonthly pilgrimage to the LEGO Imagination Center at Disney World this weekend and brought back a bounty of new soccer sets. They had everything in stock there except 3406. They also had a set labled 3411 which is the white bus with blue (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)