 General / 18788
  Re: Wow! This guy is good!

(...) I'm not sure this makes sense -- copyright isn't something that has to be done; it's something you automatically have over any of your creative works. You can register your copyrighted materials, which gives it more force, but I don't think (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Wow! This guy is good!

(...) I do not know about England, but in the United States there is no copyright on anything produced by the U.S. Government. The idea is that works created with public money belongs to the public. Of course there are laws other than copyright that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Wow! This guy is good!

(...) I do not know about England, but in the United States there is no copyright on anything produced by the U.S. Government. The idea is that works created with public money belongs to the public. Of course there are laws other than copyright that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Wow! This guy is good!

(...) Interesting -- I wasn't aware of that. (...) Right, that seems fair. (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)