 General / 18769
Re: S@H gets thumbs down...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 03:03:40 GMT

I know my local TRU has the sets you were hoping for now, for less than S@H
and with no shipping. Ask her to save the receipts!

Rob

From: "Eugwe Coral" <eugwecoral@mindspring.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:05:19 GMT
Subject: S@H gets thumbs down...

My birthday is in about ten days and I gave my wife the 800 number for S@H
and the set numbers for the newest sets I want (mostly Star Wars). She
called to order some and they told her they were not available yet. My wife
then hung up and called a second time and asked the same thing. Granted,
this WOULD have been an order somewhere in the ballpark of $400 (Falcon, and
the two UCS sets). But instead she went to TRU and got some undisclosed
items. I called this morning and got the same reply....
Have they stopped selling them, or what?

EC