 General / 18715
Re: S@H gets thumbs down...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:15:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gene C. Weissinger writes:
My birthday is in about ten days and I gave my wife the 800 number for S@H
and the set numbers for the newest sets I want (mostly Star Wars). She
called to order some and they told her they were not available yet. My wife
then hung up and called a second time and asked the same thing. Granted,
this WOULD have been an order somewhere in the ballpark of $400 (Falcon, and
the two UCS sets). But instead she went to TRU and got some undisclosed
items. I called this morning and got the same reply....
Have they stopped selling them, or what?

EC

Did you call between 9AM and 8PM EST on Monday thru Friday? If not, you didn't
get S@H, you got another company who does it under contract and whose
computers are updated later than those of S@H itself.