 General / 18679
  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

Regardless of the pro Timmy messages, this site from one of the links is a hoot! Well detailed pics, a good story, and a 'suprise' ending. check it out! (URL) My best email address is: robdye@writeme.com (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  T.I.M.M.Y

Here is a sampling of a huge mass of sites I will be building, this one is a site against Timmy (kinda like those Leonardo DiCaprio hate pages you find online). I hope you enjoy and get a good laugh! LMKWYT! Erin -- (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

Here is a sampling of a huge mass of sites I will be building, this one is a site against Timmy (kinda like those Leonardo DiCaprio hate pages you find online). I hope you enjoy and get a good laugh! LMKWYT! Address>> (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) Riiight...... A comment, though: Timmy is good for green minifig torsos and blank heads for custom minifigs. Greg "Oh no! The truck have started to move!" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

Did you at any point stop to think that you are spending hours of work to make a hate web page about an inanimate object? -T (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) You do notice the only messages in your guestbook are pro-timmy! Timmy rocks! Alan (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) hostname. (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

"Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FvK55G.Fu2@lugnet.com... (...) My brother and I STILL have a good laugh about this comment when we get together. Bad translation aside, Excellent game. (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) That game is a gold mine for horrible translations! My personal favorite is "I feel asleep!" I laughed for about ten minutes straight (really!) after seeing that! Greg "I hateitwhentha happens. I can't take this anymore!" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) I'm serious about this, by the way. It may appear to work sometimes with some software, but since it's not actually legal, there are a lot of situations in which it won't. For example, it breaks the extremely popular squid proxy cache. (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) Is that any relation to our own Calum's www.livesquidinabox.com? :-) A well working proxy cache should be viewed as "in a box" and one certainly hopes it is live... FUT off-topic.fun ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) I'm not sure about the underscore, but Netscape 3.01 seems to be truncating the hostname at 32 characters. Looked on another machine, not much to see there, did I miss it? (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) is a (...) find (...) Well, I got a page up on Internet Explorer 5, but it said it is down for several weeks. Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

The reason it said it will be up in several weeks is because right now I can't fix the underscore name. I'm moving into a new house and I probably won't be able to go online for a while. So the problem will remain until I fix it. Now then, where did (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: T.I.M.M.Y

(...) I don't believe that there is a standard limit for name length, although I could be wrong. However, there is a clear specification for hostnames: they must begin with a letter, followed by any number and combination of letters or numbers or (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)