 General / 18633
Re: ????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:44:10 GMT

This sounds like the ideas leaflet... how to build a clock / a pencil cup /
a marble maze / etc...

Just Jono .oO

Robert M. Dye <robdye@writeme.com> wrote in message
I was at TRU 2 days ago, and fould a DUPLO flyer on the kids' buiding • table.

On the back of the flyer is promo stuff for various parts of the product
line.  The fifth panel has LEGO Classic, with 4288, 4283, and 4217 listed.

The is a model in the picture, and the model incorporates a clock.

It does NOT say "clock not included," as I have usually noted if something
is NOT part of a set.

What is this?  Just an error in the advertising dept?

Rob

-- My best email address is: robdye@writeme.com