 General / 18585
Re: Pictures up from NGLTC Memorial Day display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 14:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jude Beaudin writes:
Your link has spaces in it and my system cannot find it.
Jude
Same here!
(link to pictures from main page)

-Kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com/
Now I found a link that does work:
http://www.ngltc.org/legooutlet2000/NMRA2000.htm

-Kyle

In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes:
We have just posted 229 pictures from this past Saturday's show at the
Georgia Outlet Mall. I will add some narrative later. You can view the
pictures at http://www.ngltc.org/

jt

--

James J. Trobaugh james.trobaugh@ngltc.org