 General / 18551
  Scale of minifigs: Standing vs sitting

A minifig is approx 5 cm tall, which corresponds to an approx scale of 1:35. In this scale, it makes sense to have cars that are four studs wide. A sitting minifig, on the other hand, is approx 4 cm tall from the seat and up. Comparing this to a (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scale of minifigs: Standing vs sitting

(...) Uh, unless I'm using different centimeters than you, I get that a standing minifig is just under 4 cm. So, 1:25 standing. (...) I'm getting 3.3 cm for a sitter. Which is closer to 1:30. (...) Try extending the legs of the stander by adding 1x1 (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.general)