 General / 1840
Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/4/99 - 1/10/99 (human friendly)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 21:33:52 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:
Maybe TLG expects Mindstorms to increase Technic sales.  It's sure
irritating, though, since now that Mindstorms has arrived, I need lots more
Technic.

Patience, grasshopper.  We've had two weeks of specials now, with at
least 30+ to go.  And someone reported that there actually *was* a
technic set on special last week that I wan't told about.

I did specifically ask this week, though, "ok, is that *everything* -
no Technic sets?"

I just reviewed the entire archive for last year and only found one
week without Technic sets on special, though, so I guess my impression
of several weeks going by without them was incorrect.  My memories of
them mostly sucking seems to have been accurate, though.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide