 General / 18293
  Lego piece with studs on top and bottom

Hi, did anyone of you ever notice that the front planes wheel -I mean the 2x2 plate with a lower wishbone and one wheel - has studs on both sides? This means that if you turn it 90 degrees,you have a piece with studs on top and bottom. (please (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego piece with studs on top and bottom

(...) But this is a rather large part. The 1x1 plate with "light holder" can also be used in the same way: The light holder has a hollow stud on both sides. But you're stuck with the 1x1 plate sticking out on the side, though. Fredrik (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego piece with studs on top and bottom

(...) I'm in the purist camp. But if it feels good to you, do it. Don't worry about what other people think. Just take the good natured ribbing from people like me in stride. Myself, I'd give away the broken parts, not throw them away. But then I'm (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego piece with studs on top and bottom

(...) I just use Technic half-pegs with stud end to "create" double-stud bricks. It works well. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) I found that a lot of my older 1x1 plate-with-light-holders broke, so that I had many of the light holders without the plate. They were great to use in MOCs to reverse stud direction, but was this an (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)