 General / 18303
Re: Lego piece with studs on top and bottom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 20:29:15 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.town, Paul Baulch writes:

I found that a lot of my older 1x1 plate-with-light-holders broke, so that I
had many of the light holders without the plate. They were great to use in
MOCs to reverse stud direction, but was this an "illegal" use of "modified"
Lego elements, even though they weren't intentionally broken? Should I have
thrown them out, never used them? Seems like a waste :-)

I'm in the purist camp. But if it feels good to you, do it. Don't worry about
what other people think. Just take the good natured ribbing from people like me
in stride.

I just use Technic half-pegs with stud end to "create" double-stud bricks.  It
works well.

best

Lindsay