 General / 18216
  AT&T Service

I know there are a lot of people that lurk around here, Anyone in the Milwaukee Wisconsin Area that got nailed in the 262/414 area code change that connects to AT&T server keep an eye on your phonebill. Ameritech is charging per min rates for anyone (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

  Re: AT&T Service

(...) UGGGGHHH...HHH! Area Codes!! I used to be one of the Area Codes IT conversion coordinators for Ameritech Customer Billing. Now that metro Chicago has 6, and metro Detroit is getting it's 5th..... I am way glad I no longer have to work (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

  Re: AT&T Service

(...) UGGGGHHH...HHH! Ameritech! I have to deal with them a lot at my job (which, to be brief, requires me to interface with a lot of telcos all day long). No offense, but... Ugh! :D eric (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)