 General / 18278
Re: AT&T Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 13:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!  Area Codes!!   I used to be one of the Area Codes IT
conversion coordinators for Ameritech Customer Billing.  Now that metro
Chicago has 6, and metro Detroit is getting it's 5th..... I am way glad I no
longer have to work conversion weekends for free......  (left Ameritech 2
years ago).

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!  Ameritech!  I have to deal with them a lot at my job (which,
to be brief, requires me to interface with a lot of telcos all day long).

No offense, but... Ugh!  :D

eric