 General / 18125
  Re: Lego and Speilberg?

(...) that (...) Lego. (...) Is it only me that's totally unenthusiastic about such ventures by Lego? Am I the only one that thinks Lego getting into software is a poor move, at least on current track record? Is it just me that wishes Lego would (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and Speilberg?

(...) There's no contest there. Making educaional software without making it multi- platform is like building a bike without wheels. Perhaps they will decide to create certain pieces of software specifically for adults rather than trying to appeal (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and Speilberg?

(...) I don't quite care about their software, either. However, this Speilberg deal gives Lego a good opportunity to release a bunch of great sets as parts of the product line. If this happens I will be very happy. However, as you have pointed out, (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general)