 General / 18115
    Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"? —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Yes I too have sent over 100 (USA cash) envelopes overseas. All of mine for Europe have arrived just fine. Only one did not, and that was for Israel (sorry Shiri!). American banks are "transaction ignorant" when it comes to international (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"? —Eric Joslin
     (...) I recently got one (an international money order) with no difficulty. It was the first time I had gotten one, and the clerk knew what I wanted and was able to direct me to the person I needed to talk to, who drew it up with no effort. As far (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"? —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Completely agree according to my experiences. I had 60+ transactions up to date, always send cash and they always arrived. Which countries? yeah, here is the list: New Zealand, Australia, Austria, Germany, Slovakia, France, Belgium, Holland, (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"? —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Yes, I forgot about Australia and New Zealand. I have had no problems sending cash there either. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general)