 General / 18113
Re: hey collectors out there...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 15:00:05 GMT

Sorry, this should have been posted as a reply to Tore Eriksson's post
below: 'name the piece (please?)' [lugnet.general:18098] regarding the
garage plate I have.

Randy

--
====================
Randy Anchikoski
"Randy Anchikoski" <ranch@writeme.com> wrote in message
First of all, thanks Tore.

Secondly, I don't have a use for this thing, and it is in as good as
condition as can be expected for a 33-year-old piece (bit dirty and colour
faded, but otherwise no chips or worn studs).  If there is anyone who • needs
it for their personal collection, I'll send it to them.

Randy

Randy Anchikoski
Ph: 250 370 5169
Fax: 250 370 5175