 General / 18111
18110  |  18112
Subject:
hey collectors out there...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 14:57:03 GMT

First of all, thanks Tore.

Secondly, I don't have a use for this thing, and it is in as good as
condition as can be expected for a 33-year-old piece (bit dirty and colour
faded, but otherwise no chips or worn studs).  If there is anyone who needs
it for their personal collection, I'll send it to them.

Randy

Randy Anchikoski
Ph: 250 370 5169
Fax: 250 370 5175