 General / 18087
Re: oldest set question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 18:43:15 GMT

Alan Demlow wrote:

Also, on an unrelated note (kind of) the old lego wooden toys from back in the
day... I was wondering if any of these were still around, or if anyone had • any,
i'd love to see some pictures :)

I happened to notice the following picture recently on Huw Millington's page of
pics from a get-together of some UK AFOL's:

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/legofest3/P1010026.JPG

Index for further pics is

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/legofest3/index.html

I don't think any of the other showed any wooden toys, tho.

I also saw an eBay auction for a wooden ferry boat last year (I actually
posted about it: http://www.lugnet.com/dear-lego/?n=1529). Of course you
can't look at ut anymore...

--
Frank Filz