 General / 18079
    Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery —Gianluca Morelli
   Hi all, I've put two hand-drawn instructions on brickshelf gallery. www.brickshelf.com/g...m/Sketches The first one is a Smart,a small citycar,that maybe american guys don't know (I think it's not exported in USA) You can see the original one on: (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery —Eric Joslin
     (...) No, it's not. It's much too small for us, here. While visiting Italy last year, though, I saw several of them and passed a dealership, and I love them. I'm going to have to build one of them according to your instructions, now. Thanks! eric (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery —Will Hess
     (...) This is beautiful! It's going to be very popular in Lego Beach too :-) (...) Very clear. It also seems to be extremely easy to convert this to fit a seated minifig too. I'm thinking that you'd replace the yellow 4x4 plate (cab floor) with 4 (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

         Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery —Gianluca Morelli
     (...) Yes,Will,the conversion is very easy. I tried it.You've only to use 4 2x2 corner plates (as you suggested),and there will be space enough for a minifig. A modification of the black plates in the chassis (frame) is not necessary (and then,the (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) This one is quite well designed in my opinion! The windscreen works nicely on a model like this. BTW, I thought "vespa" meant "bee" in Italian? I seem to remember that there was a couple of three-wheeled lorries at some Japanese site as well. (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery —Gianluca Morelli
   (...) Hmmmm,I'll check on my vocabulary...But I think that "vespa" (another Piaggio model and maybe parent of all nowadays scooters) means "wasp". (...) Yes, also because 3-wheeled lorries were popular in many countries,expecially after WW2 and (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) It probably does. The bee and wasp are both pretty annoying insects, so I may be confusing them! ;-) Fredrik (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)