 General / 17953
Re: Experimental Lego Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 01:09:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Hughes writes:
I just finished uploading my Experimental Blue Lego Site:
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/blue/blue.html
Mostly it will have all of my older (60's) stuff that doesnt
'fit' on my Technic site and has my new logo!
Let me know what you think.

Cool design & logo.  The text and thumbnails are kind of small at 1024x768,
though, but maybe that's the effect you wanted.  Not very blue, either, for a
site with "Blue" in the title.  Might as well call LUGNET "Blue LUGNET" :)
--Bram

[FUT .publish]