 General / 1788
  Re: Looking for mini figures

(...) From what it seems, the white princess seems to be one of those minifigures that only appears in one or two big sets (ex: forest wench, ice planet babe). Does anyone actually think we'll have more ninja sets after this year? I'm surprised we (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for mini figures

(...) I hope not. I'd kinda like a return to real Castle stuff. Leave this Ninja crap behind. (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for mini figures

(...) Does (...) I like Ninja, I just wish they'd make it a separate theme and return with real Castle sets. Jeff (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for mini figures

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) They're probably still with you guys because they've only just been released in Europe. I'm not sure whether there'll be more for 2000 though... I like them. Their masks look like balaclavas so they make (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)