 General / 1833
Re: Looking for mini figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:10:38 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:
Pawel Nazarewicz <ORPawel@aol.com> wrote:
From what it seems, the white princess seems to be one of those minifigures
that
only appears in one or two big sets (ex: forest wench, ice planet babe). • Does
anyone actually think we'll have more ninja sets after this year?  I'm
surprised
we actually have them this year...

I hope not.  I'd kinda like a return to real Castle stuff.  Leave this
Ninja crap behind.

I like Ninja, I just wish they'd make it a separate theme and return with
real Castle sets.

Jeff