 General / 1788
Re: Looking for mini figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 17:28:11 GMT

Jeff Johnston writes:
Mike Stanley wrote:

<Ninja Knights snip>

Saw that a couple nights ago for the first time.  As much as I am
lukewarm to the whole Ninja theme, I have to admit this minifig pack
sure beats the tar out of the Fright Force.

Too true.  Whenever I get around to buying a few duplicate sets to
bolster my army, it's probably going to be the Bat Lord's Catapult,
because I don't really need another Bat Lord or Witch.  I might as
well get barrels and useful generic parts, no?

My one beef with the Ninja Knights set: they should have left out
the Shogun minifig and put in the red eyepatch robber.  If I wanted
more white-haired shoguns, I would buy Samurai Swordsman sets...

J, hoping there's a second Ninja minifig pack in the future - maybe
  red ninja, white ninja princess, old ninja, young shogun, and eyepatch
  robber?  At least there's more variety in this line than in FK...

From what it seems, the white princess seems to be one of those minifigures
that
only appears in one or two big sets (ex: forest wench, ice planet babe).  Does
anyone actually think we'll have more ninja sets after this year?  I'm
surprised
we actually have them this year...