 General / 17771
    Re: Damaged MINT Lego? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Kevin, (...) I'm glad you posted this--I thought I was the only one who wibbled at overly greasy bricks (or got them on a regular basis). I don't know what it was, but I got many Adventurers sets like this--a really bizarre thing. It may be more (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Damaged MINT Lego? —Greg Majewski
   (...) thing (...) Come to think of it, that has happened to me also. I had a large white Technic hubcap with streaks of green trailing through it, but they were on the inside and almost too faint to notice just by glancing. Greg Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)